Just half an hour from Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Westchester is located in the middle of White Plains, New York, and Westchester County.
Westchester County is an ideal autumn location having vibrant foliage as well as fall festivities at every end. Come unite with us this fall and enjoy these festive activities in the local region, assured to intensify your season.
Westchester has plenty of festivities, all of which can be conveniently attended with Westchester Car service.
Below are listed some of the best of the Westchester festive experiences to encounter with Westchester Car service
- Walk along with the apple orchards located at Wilken’s Fruit & Fir Farm in Yorktown Heights or Stuart’s Fruit Farm in Granite Springs. Savor apple picking, pumpkin picking and also warm apple cider donuts to enhance your fall season experience.
- Have an escapade in a pumpkin takeover at The Great Jack O’Lantern Blaze in Croton-on-Hudson. Walk along with the amazing display of over 7,000 illuminated jack o’ lanterns, fashioned and hand-carved by a team of artisans.
- Enjoy a warm popover or even a delectable steak at BLT Steak that can be found off our lobby
- Disappear into seasonal ecstasy with the 90-minute fall equinox treatment at The Ritz-Carlton Spa.
- Washington Irving’s Sunnyside Home is perfect for adults and children(especially during October) to go along with tours of the renowned home, stroll through spooky woods and also check out the shadow puppet performances of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.
- Do visit the Stone Barns Center for Food & Agriculture in Pocantico Hills to encounter animals, relish the storytime for children, and adventure on a guided or even self-guided tour.
- Kids of all age groups will fall in love with the Legoland® Discovery Center, close by Yonkers, New York.
- Shop at The Westchester just steps away from the hotel. The indoor mall highlights more than 150 stores that include Coach, Louis Vuitton, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Tiffany & Co.
- Pass a day with wolves at the Wolf Conservation Center in South Salem.
- Take a walk down Greenwich Avenue in close at hand Greenwich, Connecticut. The outdoor shopping street features much-loved shopping from designers to local boutiques.
- Check out America’s most ancient winemaking and grape-growing region – The Hudson Valley
- Set foot in The Pelham Picture House, the age-old running movie theater in Westchester County. Observe the greatest in new, individual, and classic cinema while you are getting a historical glance into this popular 1920’s theater.
- Race a car, play a game of pool, or perhaps bowl at Grand PrixNY in nearby Mt. Kisco.
- Raise a quart to Westchester County’s quality craft breweries like Sleepy Hollow’s Bridgeview Tavern or perhaps Captain Lawrence Brewery is close by Pleasantville.
- Take a dip into the rooftop pool at The Ritz-Carlton.
- Discover Westchester’s rich arts and cultural activities via Arts Westchester.
- Feel the White Plains Farmers Market each Wednesday throughout November and savor everything starting from meats to produce to artisan cheeses and olive oil.
All of these festivities locations can be reached with Westchester Car Service at reasonable prices.